Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[123 / 9 / 1]

Imagine being such a failure of a chuuba that you have to have to work at Target

No.73725681 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The infamous braptuber known as Mel Nekomata who "graduated" in October 2023 told us she was "graduating" because she was offered a good job and wouldn't be able to keep up with streaming. One of the last public posts she made was saying she would be in a medically induced coma for 6 months to 1 year. This new Twitter account popped up recently and is clearly Mel due to the voice, the mention of her friends names, her cats name, the birthdate and the people she follows. This retard somehow lost said job, likely for farting too much or masturbating at work, and somehow got employed by Target. I'm glad the people I watch aren't wage cucks like Mel and can spend their time enjoying livestreaming. I'm also surprised Mel can even get a job since she lied about having cancer for financial gain which is illegal. Never watch or support 1views, 2views or 3views, only stick with 4views who are tardwrangled by a company because women are only good if a man is directing them.