Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[326 / 20 / 1]

Ogey Calibur Tournament

No.74013083 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Previous Thread: >>72891922

Ogey Calibur Tournament

Hello as we get closer to the deadline for sign ups I would like to remind everyone that /fig/ is hosting a Soul Calibur tournament where you can send in a rep to fight with others for glory.

You may sign up here: https://forms.gle/5DoavgY9vkttzK2p6

A lot of the information can be found in the previous thread but for a quick run down

>What is this?
A board wide tournament, similar to lord of the board hosted by /fig/ for their first year anniversary which will take place with in Soul Calibur 6.
>Who can enter?
Any thread can submit an entry but will be judged similarly to how LoTB handled it. "We may decline an entry if they are submitting in bad faith, if their thread has struggled to stay on the catalog for multiple months, or if their thread is banned on /vt/."
>Do I need to get proof of interest, like divegrass?
You don't need poi but don't sign up your thread with out telling them about it and discussing it first. Also if you are threads like /ybc/ or /hfz/ that only have threads when you need to, you are still eligible to participate.
>How do I make a fighter for the tournament?
The form gives you a qrd on what you can tell us to make or if you have the game just give me the card following these methods.
[YouTube] How to Easily Share Characters in Soul Calibur 6 - SC6Save Guide (embed)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1619160956
the official date for the tournament will be may 10th and 11th for days 1 and 2 with 3 taking place either that same weekend or the next one, with a 4th and possibly 5th day in the weekend after

The form was originally gonna close on the 19th but I will extend it to the 21st now to give people enough time to sign up. We currently have 26 threads signed up and only need 24 more to fill up all 50 slots. If you want further information please read the previous thread or ask me questions here or in /fig/.