Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 10 / 1]

I guess I've been filtered out.

No.74091703 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Happened again. Unsubscribed to all HolostarsEN. I know it's nothing really significant or news or whatever, but just wanted to post this shit.

I have a personal rule for holopro to automatically subscribe in support (even if I don't really like their content) for as long as I can tolerate them. Rising tide lifts all boats as they say, so good male talents is good for holopro. For those thinking it's about "males", sorry, but no. I don't have an anti-male bias, but I do have an anti-NijiEN bias. Which is also why I've been unsubscribed from Kiara for the longest time now, even before the Selen shit went down. Don't really want to unsubscribe to any holopro talent if I can help it. Can tolerate a bunch of shit in terms of content, but support for NijiEN has developed into a hardline rule within me for some time now.

I guess I got myself filtered out of whatever audience/fanbase they're building. You guys may not believe it, but I've been posting in support of those ARMIS guys and commenting regularly positively in their chat and comments since their debut. But meh, I guess my hate for NijiEN is more than my feelings of support for them. Might be better for their audience to only consist of those that like (or at least tolerate) their interactions with NijiEN anyway. One less regular male audience as well.

Anyway, that's it. Roast this thread to oblivion.