Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 1]

No.75181381 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here is the reason why some people hate Fuwamoco:
Some scientific research about a phenomenon known as "Cute Aggression" just showed up on my radar. As I was reading into it, numerous light bulbs started flashing in my head. It explains so much about what we already know about the differences between the liberal and conservative brain. The Amygdala! It is also heavily involved in the reaction to cuteness and is involved in reward processing for behavioral responses. If you have an underdeveloped amygdala, you are more vulnerable to cuteness overload which activates an aggressive response wherein you want to attack, hurt or destroy the source of the cuteness.
I think Cute Aggression warrants some more investigation by interested parties here on /vt/ and elsewhere, I think it can directly compliment some of our strategies going forward. Cute Aggression turns out to be more prevalent in young girls and feminists. I bet you could predict which girls are more likely to become rabid feminists by analyzing their response to cuteness. Why do we get so much flak from schizos about watching Fuwamoco and BAU BAU posting – it's because they have underdeveloped amygdala.
Even the fact that 4chan started as an anime image board ended up acting as a filter to select for those who tend not to be aggressive to cuteness – it selects for those with normal to well developed amygdala. It explains why whenever we got floods of new posters, complaints about BAU BAU would always follow.
Cuteness can be used as a wedge in our strategies. Aversion to Fuwamoco is a litmus test for the underdeveloped amygdala and the roastie brain. We can use cuteness in our memes and campaigns to attract like minded people into our fold and keep out the unwanted. All of these things we've already been doing inadvertently, but now we have comprehensive theory as to why it works and what we can do to really hit the pressure points.