Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 6 / 1]

Pippa x Kirsche growing beef?

No.76475194 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
After Foxu got banned from Offkai (which is fake and gay anyway) rumors have been percolating that Pippa was one of the people who reported that Kirsche "made her feel uncomfortable" alongside the Califreaks on staff. I've been out of the whole loop for the past few months and just came back to Vtubing in general only to get slapped in the face with this. Is there any decent proof? Or is it just rumourmongering? I seem to recall some redflags coming out from Pippa lately. Since the Harry Potter shit I haven't heard her have much more based than that one and her general level of based-ness seems to be subtly declining. Couple that with the fact that she did a stream a while before I left where she was quoted as saying that some of the people in her life are "helping her become a better person" which ofc we all know means she's being brainwashed, so that's highly concerning. I would be sad to have to abandon her as she feels like a little sister to me, but my primary concern is her corrupting Lumi. Idk, does anyone else have evidence that Pippa isn't friends with Kirsche anymore? Or is it all just smoke and mirrors?