Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[96 / 11 / ?]

No.8997697 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just want every Tatsunoko that's hurting right now to know one thing:
In one month, after your oshi graduates, you will become an enemy on this board. Coco will be called a liability, a western subverter, anything to damage her reputation and make Cover appear in the right for forcibly removing her. It happened to Aloe. At first when she graduated, sympathy. Now, she's called a dumb whore who doesn't know what she's talking about when she speaks out against Cover. It happened to Aqua too, who after receiving hate from antis and deciding to take a break due to her mental health and lack of support from Cover is now painted as an overdramatic crybaby bitch. After Mel came out about the harassment she faced from her manager for months and how Cover failed to do anything about it, she's now "dead weight". All of these girls have been dragged through the mud for taking a stand for themselves, and it'll happen to Coco too. Enjoy this time with your oshi while you still can, because very soon her reputation will be put through the toilet as tribalism inevitably gets worse and people need an excuse for Cover to have been "in the right" in this situation.
And no, I will not take my meds. Because I'm correct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsgIJLiOpPQ