Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[172 / 151 / ?]

Calm wallpapers

No.1453386 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /w/!

I checked all 10 pages and couldn't find similar thread, but I still could miss one, so if anything like that already exist or something, please tell me and I will delete thread at once.

I made such thread few times before, in last few years. The thing is that I change wallpaper usually only at special occasion (new PC, specialization pick at uni, first real attempt to talk with girl I like (failed), etc) and since my engineer work is close to finish, I wanted to change current one, which I use since last 6 months.

Here is the one Im using right now and, of course, I will bump thread with my previous collection, like always.

If you can share some calm, warm wallpapers, I would be very grateful. Any color pallet, rich in details or plain, melancholic or happy - as long as they can invoke shy smile and comfort feeling, they are nice (I tried to experiment with Rainmeter, but in the end realized that I dont use or need all those features and this single line of icons on desktop are located at the far left anyway and doesnt make any problems).

Like always, thank you for any help or wallpaper you provide!