Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[167 / 145 / ?]

Something Beautiful

No.5575582 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm feeling pretty shitty at the moment, depressed...I'm not sure how to feel. My ex-fiance messaged me today and has successfully undone me. I was with this guy for 3.5 years and the first person I told I loved. We split just a few months ago and I now live alone in the place we were supposed to live in together. The break up has not been easy to deal with and I know I'm not healed yet. Today, he sent me a message telling me he kept a lot of secrets from me and that he lied to me a lot. That he cheated on me, more than once with more than one person. But then he says "what can I say I'm a very desirable person" to end it. I can't believe this guy...I know he's mad at me; I don't understand why he does this. I'm trying to move on and forget him but he keeps hurting me, even after I ended it months ago.
So, I need this communities help. If you could post a wallpaper of something you find beautiful or uplifting, please share. Anything that feels 'warm' too. I need to bring myself out of this rift I'm in. I need to move on and make my life better, and keep him out of mine. Hoping there's still that community out there, thank you.