Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 32 / ?]

Opinions, or any input you wanna give. Or just vent. Hop on in.

No.6724075 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, first ever thread from a long time lurker.

>TL;DR Out of a 1 1/2+Y Long distance relationship. Started making stupid YT vids and actually enjoy it to keep head away from dark places. Tips on doing it, and also sharing channel through certain outlets??

Was in a long term-long distance relationship with a girl for close to/possibly over a year and a half. Things were great but she left me. Decided to make stupid random videos of me and friends playing certain games on PC and uploading to YT.

Purely out of boredom and some need to keep my mind off things. Friends like 'em, I would say you are "obliged" to like your own work but I prefer some over others, but anyway.

Just wondering if you guys would have any experiences or even any tips on how to get the vids out there. Bar anything like Reddit, (I have a hatred of that place. RIP). I would consider starting a Twitter with the handle of my channel, but I don't really feel Twitter. And Facebook limits who see's what so that's kinda pointless in of itself.

But yea, let's talk? Swap ideas, chit chat, and dabble in anything I suppose. Keeping it to WG because we're all civil gentleman here. (Also have no idea what images to bump with. Will try with what I can)

>Profit?