Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 12 / ?]

No.7251669 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Looking for some help /wg/ I will in return post a bunch of wallpapers

If you could post what you do for a living, and the pros and cons of it, I'd greatly appreciate it

This is a huge shot in the dark, but i'm trying so hard to find what I want to do for a living. All I want in a career is three things and that's it, but it's so difficult to find

The three things are: Travel, Financial Stability, and Interesting content

I'm trying desperately to find a career that encompasses these 3 things. It's so hard. For example: A scientist would spend like 7 months of the year perhaps either teaching or researching, then with the other 5 months he travels somewhere to do research, often really cool places. The downside is poor financial stabiltiy

If I wanted a career in medicine, such as a physician's assistant. The content is intresting, excellent pay, but they are homebound with a 9-5 life and they really don't get to travel whatsoever

I hate the idea of the 9-5 life the average person lives. But I hate the idea of barely surviving paycheck to paycheck

There HAS to be some career that's in the middle ground, that encompasses all three elements evenly without an excess in any of them (Like not rich, only part time travel, and it's hard work, etc)

I can't figure out what it is, it has to be out there, maybe someone here has it or knows of it

Thank you in advance to anyone who contributes and helps me out