Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 43 / ?]

No.7330654 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /wg/

Just gonna dump random wallpapers and vent about shit, because I don't know where else to go, gonna try to dump nice papes, feel free to ignore me and my shit, just takes my mind off stuff

I feel like a colossal fuck-up, in fact I am. I'm in my 5th year of what is not only a generally useless bachelors degree, but one that I hate. Everything about it I find mundane and don't enjoy it. I picked the degree because an 18 year old idiot, and the only thing I wanted to make out of it was to get into PA school. Which I dont think is going to happen. I keep holding on to this prayer that there's so many PA schools I can make it into one, but it's not likely. I'm supposed to graduate this year, but I still have so many requirements to complete including clinical hours for PA school. I don't want to live at my mom's house forever (which is a whole different thing in itself)
I don't know what the fuck to do, I have no. fucking. idea. I don't know if there's some other grad program i can pursue, If there is I can't seem to find it, Idk if I should switch bachelors and to what, I just feel like an absolute fuck-up and I don't know what to do. I'm not suiciudal or depressed, in fact in other areas of life unrelated i'm pretty content, but I just don't know what the fuck i'm gonna do, it makes me feel like sometimes I just shouldn't have even been born, I just can;t figure out a plan or solution