Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 13 / ?]

No.7332715 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /wg/. It's Christmas Eve... And my birthday!

Moved into a sharehouse to escape abusive household, girlfriend is going gone interstate for a family holiday for a week, left school I was going to because it was a toxic environment with a horrible treatment of students from manipulative higher ups and unprofessional staff. I reported them to the board of education and there was a big fiasco and now half the school has been effectively fired and half the parents hate me since now their one year away from adult assault charges and theft delinquent kids are no longer getting high grades for nothing because the parents go out with the "teachers for drinks". Then my local news station tells me they want to do a story about me, say I'll be anonymous, tell them I refuse still. Then have a news story made and my details assumed by the whole state and anyone with a TV. Then I get my bike stolen and my all the stuff in my locker I was yet to get out set fire too and put on social media. Report it all to the police and they say that it's all inconclusive evidence and that without 100% accuracy with all of it and obviously nobody is willing to be a witness for me, it's all being swept under the rug. So now I got like my girlfriend who has been more supporting than I feel I deserve, 2 close friends, some important belongings and a few valuable items like my PC setup and some artworks (my own) and I couldn't grab the rest of my stuff because the police I had on a Standby of Breach of Peace said "your family seems alright and I don't think we are needed here" even after telling them beforehand that they will act like it's all fine and manipulation is a massive issue in there and that I'm scared of what would happen if they left. But nope, they have real domestic violence to help with... So I should let them leave then call them back once it inevitably happens while take all my possessions and stuff it into bags.

And that's only this week!
TLDR cheer me up PLEASE
Also OP is OC