Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 1]

Looking for Fanart

No.1332228 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm making a folder of fanart of character called "News Boy" who is from a roblox game called Arsenal. Pic attached is the character in question. I'm mainly looking for fanart from two artists on twitter that seemed to have been deleted.

The first one was from an artist who drew news boy multiple times in an anime style. Some examples of this was a comic, and a holiday photo of other characters in the arsenal game. I remeber one of their old @'s was empannn or something like that. I think they deleted their account.

The second one drew a catboy newsboy and possibly more. There's a tweet responding to the fanart, which might help you find it.
>https://twitter.com/Sxiqqix/status/1325780492059254784

There's two other piece I'm looking for.

One was from a drawpile of other arsenal characters. The artist who made this drew a bunch of fanart of two other characters, Dealer and Private Eye. Aparently they got exposed as a groomer and deleted their account, but I'm not too sure on the first part.

Second one was a mini-comic of another character, News Girl, asking News Boy something along the lines of "Hey lil bro why are you gay?" to which he replies something like "bitch shut the fuck up".

If any of you can, could you ask around the arsenal discord server? I don't have an account and I sure as hell don't feel like making one. Also, if you come across any fanart of News Boy in the server that isn't listed in this post, please share it.