Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 4 / 19]

1 Year in /wsr/ [Adventure, Comic and Meme]

No.1436990 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
That's how it started for the first time 1 year ago, i posted new thread and board /wsr/ in 4chan
>How did i find 4chan website for the first time?
Explained my story before finding 4chan website
1 year ago when I'm bored started in 2023 and i remember they made every year horrible and terrible in 2020, 2021 and 2022 in the pandemic
i'm watching Youtube searching another thing and then i wrote ``Super Mario World room hack´´ i'm thinking something fun watch video game
later before the end of the month January, almost 1 week ends in January before the beginning of the month February and i found something strange video youtube thumbnail i see cat and there are many characters behind
i see the same strange name but wrote /v/orld this was weird used as Room Hack and i don't know that there is a new game Mario World room hack
and now i press click video... this if it is room hack i had not seen before
and then finish full video and i felt fun, i saw read decision how played Mario World room hack something crazy fun also /v/orld 2 and /v/orld 3 too
this is called ``Big Brawler´´ youtube video upload different game in room hack but i'm looking for a link how to download game and the link didn't work this something strange that happened wrong downloaded
and so explained unknown user comment says: go to 4chan website and find new download link game room hack
I'm not sure something was a scam or did something wrong old download not working room hack
(1/2)