Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / 1]

does something like this exists?

No.1456280 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a question.
Let's say we have this device (most likely some pc), where you can use it, save a video of how you used it, and then giving the option to save that video on an external device (like a pendrive).
Is it possible to save the video file in "another drive" which won't have "run any aplication" but just store stuff from the drive with the programs, and then make it possible to just copy stuff from that drive to the pendrive?
Assuming the main device has no internet connection and so you can't send this stuff to the cloud...
Would it be a way to do this?
The main reason to not allowing the external drive to have any interaction with the main software hard drive, would be to negate any possibilities of getting infected by virus, or getting any external modifications (you shouldn't be able to copy stuff from the external drive to the main drive, but you can still save stuff on the main drive if it's coming from it's own applications).
I don't know if there's anything which would allow something like this, I was thinking about using 2 different devices (maybe virtualized) and allowing the main one running the software to copy stuff in the other OS (maybe virtual) device, and then the other device being the only one interacting with the external drives, but I'm not sure if there may be any better. Even if I tried to do that with a virtual machine, I'd need a main system and then the main system may be compromised (because that'd need to read the device so the virtual machine would need to read it, so maybe it could be done with 2 different machines, but I want a "one way info transfer" from the main system to the external drive.