Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

Mumla App help

No.1457493 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Installed this on a Samsung Galaxy A14 5G. Launches fine, but won't import or generate certificates. Pressing the import or generate buttons just closes the menu - or sometimes the whole app. I therefore can't authenticate myself on any Mumble servers.
Tried installing old Mumla versions and those have the same problem. Plumble is so old now Droid-ify won't even install it. Tried looking for Mumla in the file system and strangely it doesn't appear to have a directory in /Android/data or anywhere on the SD card (and yes I did toggle hidden files), even though it shows as installed under Settings>Apps and is able to be loaded. It's like a ghost program that is definitely installed, but I can't see it.
The only other thing I could think of is that it might depend on something I removed during debloat (although no other apps have had any problem importing from the file system or SD card). So I tried to look for a list of dependencies and found nothing. The github is shit and the wiki is even shittier. None of the official pages provide any proper documentation.
Can anyone think of a reason this would happen? Or at least tell me where to find some proper docs to figure it out myself? Thanks anons.