Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / 1]

any way to monitor my internet connection?

No.1458098 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
lately I have been having sudden "connection lost" or "failed to connect to the server" or "failed to load page" on my computer an phone with my home internet, but I don't know of any way to measure if my internet certainly is failing. My modem settings say the connection has been constant, but I have seen this random disconnection and I don't know if there's a sure way to "automatically put the times the internet is gone, and from when to when in some chart"
Is there any free software, or any way to constantly check my internet and make sure it's actually failing?
the disconnections don't last more than 2-3 seconds, I'm with an Ethernet cable on my PC, and WiFi with my phone, I have had this internet for like 2 years and it's the first time for it to act this way.
And I want to know how constant this is, so I have something to say when I report it to the provider, besides maybe "my internet is randomly failing because I get disconnected from my mobile game", or "my streaming sudden stops".
I want something I can actually use as a proof