Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

Help finding an old Youtube Poop

No.1459463 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi anons,
I am hoping someone has a lead on this extremely obscure old Youtube Poop video that I cannot find anymore. My friends group all distinctly remember it existing and laughing our asses off at it, but it has been years since we've seen it.

Here is what I can remember about it:
>title
"You cannot grasp the true form of squidward attack"
>approximate year
Probably around 2008 or so but could have been closer to 2011.
>where
On Youtube, I don't know anywhere else it was.
>what
It's an extremely fast and ear-rapey youtube poop with tons of cuts and editing. Probably Sony Vegas

I believe it mostly featured clips from Spongebob Squarepants episode "House Fancy", specifically the scene where spongebob and squidward are moving a couch and it ends up getting dropped on squidward's toe. I think this scene is notorious for the grossout factor.

I remember the video beginning with picrel typical YouTube Poop intro animation, but it was sped up and it was just some audio of some guy saying "DILDO"

I remember there being a part where Spongebob is saying "Squidward Help" and the audio is all fucked up and clipped.

And another with Spongebob screaming and it cuts the same clip like 5 times, with the last one being longer, like AAA AAA AAA AAA AAAAAAAAA

Then it ends with the Giygas music as per the meme it was attempting to go for.

It was mostly a psycho ass youtube poop though.

Thanks in advance any anons who can help.