Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

Inventory Systems

No.923762 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Calling pallet kickers.
Need some help finding an inventory system but it's got to have a specific setup to it, wondering if some yellow vests could help me out.
I deal with meat and need a stock system that works with box in box out, including expiry dates as a batch. Quickbooks commerce was cats pyjamas right up until telesales called me and said it wasn't viable for them to sell me their software as I wasn't using enough B2B. Basically I don't need any form of sales / order fulfilment / ecommerce integration / invoicing nonsense. Just pure plain and simple numbers management that allows me to move stock from warehouse to warehouse and update numbers via a stock take. This shouldn't be such a bloody nightmare to find but all the big players we've tried (oracle, khaos, fishbowl, qb commerce etc.) and failed because they're so hell bent on pandering to dropshipping pansies with their 4 sets of imported jeggins integrated with 50 ecommerce channels. Sortly Pro was a near miss because for all it was basic enough, it's too basic. The reporting / working with daily changing stock was a nightmare. Instead of a simple "amount change" of an item you have to go rooting through activity history and decipher the GB's of text to find the relevant item. Really appreciate anyone who can help out as I'm sure managers have been in my boots before.