Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[292 / 71 / ?]

No.11075039 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm 20 and already nihilistic about the world

I don't want to blogpost but it seems so pointless. What do I even do?

I can't stand other people. I really don't mean to sound pretentious or that I'm better than anyone else, but I feel like killing myself talking to the average person. I don't talk to any of my friends anymore and haven't for at least a year, all people care about these days is their shitty sports team and netflix. Don't even get me started on how stupid everyone is when it comes to politics in this country. I've accepted that 98% of people in America are just fucking retards not worth talking to, and I don't even bother trying to engage in conversation with them anymore.

I was a loser in high school. I lost 125lbs, I went hit the gym, now I have a girlfriend and I have a career making decent money (I was lucky enough to get setup at my friend's company), and i still feel just as empty and depressed as when i was a 280 pound friendless loser in high school playing video games all day. In fact I think feel worse.

Nothing works for me anymore. I thought getting a romantic partner would make my life much more enjoyable, and it did for the few months but now I just get annoyed by her, even though she's a kind, beautiful person for the most part. I used to enjoy video games, but I don't anymore. they just feel pointless. I feel like a child playing them at my age.

/pol/ feels pointless too. I've been here too long and it's just the same shit every day. I can predict exactly what people are gonna say every single thread. This used to be my favorite place to go, but over the past couple years it feels like a bunch of retards discovered this board and it's shit now.

I'm a nice person to everyone, but deep down inside I'm just annoyed talking to people.

What do grown men actually do in their free time to fill the void, once you grow out of video games and internet forums? Alcohol, guns, fishing, what? I already lift, Where do I go from here?