Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[262 / 89 / ?]

How do people cope with not being white?

No.11126365 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As a white guy with green hazel eyes, olive/porcelain skin, and brunette hair, i just look at brown people, or even white people with brown eyes, and feel this instinctive contempt; a biological schadenfreude if you will. At least Asians get it, but everyone else its just like "ew" you're literal rats scurrying around and shitting out more eyesores on the world. I just make this mental comparison to rats. Especially chinks. How do you deal with our radiance in your day to day lives? Our aquiline noses, our stares through eyes that look like they are composed of the vastness of the ocean and the forests of this world. You? You're just some festering rat languishing in your hovels. Crawling and creeping around, wailing about some outdated religious dogshit somewhere in an uncomfortable and shitty part of the world. How do you deal with it? How do you look at something deliberately and carefully created, when you're this gross mystery meat admixture of garbage genetic material. probably not even intentionally created? Fucking disgusting. I try to look into people with brown eyes and i can't see anything. I can't get a read on them. Its like staring into a genetic black hole, a panicked farm animal facing his slaughterer...