Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[116 / 32 / ?]

No.11668681 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Imagine her first night drinking alcohol. She gets absolutely plastered on everything, but takes a particular liking to stouts and dark ales. Also during the night she eats McDonalds for dinner, Big Mac large fries, deadset the work (fuck vegan when drunk asf you know?) After her heavy night of drinking she gets a kebab at 3am and gorges on the food. She gets home and hammers down a tonne of broccoli. She has a few more shots of whiskey and milk then goes to bed.

She gets up in the morning touching cloth. A poo is already awake and rubbing itself on her panties. She hobbles to the toilet holding her guts struggling to hold in a tidal wave of shit. A few risky farts are let out and they are so thick it lingers in the air, heavy. She breathes back in her poop. The moment has arrived, her grog bog is steaming and ready.

Before she sits down she knows she is close, therefore the shit starts flying prematurely on the tiled floor. Finally she sits on the toilet and absolutely paints the bowl brown. Her legs are shaking. It comes out of her like thick pumpkin soup. Chunks are flying. There is so much that some splashes back up between her smooth white butt and the toilet seat and hits the ground. Her ass almost prolapses. She is sure there is blood in the bowl. The smell is nothing like you've ever imagined. Tonnes of waste explodes from her little pink anus. The hole is red raw from the amount of waste projecting from her body.

Without wiping she returns to her bed where I await. As she lowers her dirty bum on my face the remnants of poop drip into my mouth and up my nostrils. I take in this moment as Greta Thunburg farts and a nug flies into my open mouth. I choke on the ecstacy of the moment, knowing how jealous /pol/ would be of me.

For good measure I shit myself and gently doze off with the sounds of Greta's guts gurgling next to me.