Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[147 / 75 / ?]

Christianity on Jews and Judaism (and more)

No.13683853 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Reminder Christianity is theologically and historically directly opposed to jews and everything they push >>344635940 >>344701276 >>344678630 >>344683319 >>344683361 >>344683432

this is what David deems appropriate to do with those that kill Gods annointed (messiah)
>16For David had said to the Amalekite, “Your blood be on your own head because your own mouth has testified against you, saying, ‘I killed the LORD’s anointed.’”
fittingly the jews accepted the guilt to be put upon them AND THEIR CHILDREN
>25 All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”
as such, while I do think we need to give a chance to repent and resolve your previous misbehaviors they are essentially sentenced to death.

even when ignoring that modern kikes are edomites >>344633002 >>344633053, that they never were in the covenant, they still would be cut off due to unbelieve
>16If the first part of the dough is holy, so is the whole batch; if the root is holy, so are the branches.
>17Now if some branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others to share in the nourishment of the olive root, 18do not boast over those branches. If you do, remember this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.
>19You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20That is correct: They were broken off because of unbelief, but you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will certainly notg spare you either.

or as Jesus said
>22Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. 23Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father, but whoever confesses the Son has the Father as well.
reminder, according to your argument christianity would teach that Cheist himself is cursed for cursing the kikes making you utterly retarded