Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[214 / 100 / ?]

ID:ceMEnxzT No.5015797 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just spent an inordinate amount of time typing this out. It is NOT a copypasta.

When will you literal meme-addicts learn to control your addiction long enough to post like functioning human beings? I'm so sick and tired of putting hours into typing out a well considered post only to be responded to with nothing but reaction faces and memes. It is, I firmly believe, every posters duty to thoughtfully read and respond to well-written well considered posts like this post. Only fools and vandals would refuse to read a lengthy post and reply with memes and one word posts. The next time you mental vagrants decide to post in my thread, I will personally see to it that I fully explain to you how incredibly dull you are. Are you even literate? I doubt any of you memers could pass a Turing test (I have passed several myself; most recently as I was typing this well considered thoughtful thought-provoking post.) with a cheat sheet and a guidebook. Now that I think about it, I'm not certain anyone here is even a real person. Just automated bots made to give random responses and repeat phrases they have seen before. If you, an actual human reading this, feel that I've insulted you in error then I apologize. But this internet forum has been the cause of all of my grief for the long 2 months that I have been here. In closing I ask you this: what is the point of this board?