Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!ogHwB92GknK
[161 / 152 / ?]

Mugi Thread LIV - A Fresh Start

!!ogHwB92GknK No.2300916 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well, at least now I can breathe a little sigh of relief!

I appreciate everyone putting up the the shenanigans that happened when we had an unfinished thread and a very shoddily-made new one at the same time, but at least now we can start over fresh!

For a time there I was worried about the state of the threads in general, whether or not anyone still enjoyed them and how I truly felt about keeping them up, I mean, we've only been doing this for three years now!

I know it was really fun at first, but it almost feels like everyone has moved on to other things by now, and the few people who post are just simply through the motions.

Regardless, though, I've considered taking a little break - and that very well may come sooner than later, but I'd at least like to see us through our 55th thread and, depending on how they go, I'll see about giving it a rest for a little while.

After all, I, like many others here, have college classes, a busy work schedule and a personal life that also needs attending to, and while keeping these threads bumped and happy takes little to no time on my behalf, it really isn't fun if nobody is there to enjoy it.

Ah, but anyways, that was just a thought I wanted to share, let's not start this off on such a dull note!

So, without further ado, I give to you our newest thread, dedicated to everyone's favorite ojou-sama, Kotobuki Tsumugi. <3

Continued from: >>2268430

Spread the love /c/omrades!