Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!ogHwB92GknK
[170 / 152 / ?]

Mugi Thread LV

!!ogHwB92GknK No.2313121 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well, here we are /c/omrades, it makes me proud to be able to share this with all of you.

Three years and fifty-five threads later and we're still going strong - thanks in part to the massive image dump in the previous thread, the kind and dedicated person who did that deserves a special mention here.

I've got to say, we've certainly had our ups and downs, but I'm glad to see the Mugi love is still present if anything.

Which led me to an interesting idea - after seeing one particular post in the last thread, I've decided to attempt to compile the largest Mugi folder to date, and with your guy's help, perhaps we can make this a reality, so that others can enjoy the same thing we've enjoyed for so long.

It won't be done any time soon, and I'd like it to be as thorough as possible, but I'll do my best to complete it to the best of my abilities, and of course have fun in the process!

Ah, but that will be for much later, right now, it's time to pour some hot tea, kick back and relax.

Here's to everyone who's stuck with us for this long, I never thought we'd make it this far, but you guys always prove me wrong in the best way possible.

Continued from: >>2300916

Keep spreading the love!

Cheers!