Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!ogHwB92GknK
[213 / 152 / ?]

Mugi Thread LXV - 5th Birthday Edition

!!ogHwB92GknK No.2456077 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yes, that's right my beloved /c/omrades!

It was around this time way back in 2011 that this very institution began, now in it's 65th edition and still going strong - today is one that we've come to enjoy for the past four years together, and hopefully one that we'll continue to for some time yet to come.

We would like to wish a very happy birthday to these threads' namesake, our beloved queen, our keyboard prodigy and tea-loving princess, Kotobuki Tsumugi!

I'll admit, I find it absolutely hilarious that I'd have my PC fully back up and running only a day after Mugi's birthday, but I digress, it's great to be back and to see the threads are still as active as they've always been, and I owe it all to you guys!

As always, feel free to post, repost, request and discuss to your heart's content, and newcomers are always welcome!

Continued from: >>2434833

We've come a very long way, my dearest friends, and it seems as though we're headed to even more exploits on the horizon! I'll be honest, I never imaged we'd make it past our 50th thread milestone, and yet here we are!

So for everything you guys have done, and everything you've yet to do, I just wanted to say - thanks, really.

And cheers!

Spread the love!