Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!ogHwB92GknK
[160 / 151 / ?]

Mugi Thread C - The Next Chapter

!!ogHwB92GknK No.3308821 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been thinking about what I should write for our 100th thread, and indeed it is an occasion worth saying something about. But this isn't my personal blog, and truthfully, I WANT this to be just another Mugi thread for all of us - because that's how it's always been for the last seven years.

So I'll only leave you with this little tidbit - the other day I received a message from someone in the /c/ Discord, thanking me for keeping the threads up for this long. They mentioned experiencing difficult times in the past, but recounted how the threads were always something to look forward to.

Aside from a deep appreciation and gratefulness, what also hit me was the realization that I too had experienced difficult times when I first started browsing this site, and I too had found both /c/ and these beloved threads.

It only takes me a few minutes a day to check in here, but it's something that always brightens my day - and something I will always look forward to. If I can share another Mugi image and do for someone what these threads have done for me for so long, then all this would have been worth it.

That's what it means to spread the love, and I hope everyone who helps keep these threads going will remember just how much they do.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for seven wonderful years, and 100 unforgettable threads.

- B-AC

(And Mugi.)