Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!Wyy6ArP/Us
[4 / 3 / 2]

Tanya von Degurechaff, desu!

!Wyy6ArP/Us No.4209627 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Du bist keine Cute!

Sehr Adorabiel, alles, aus!

Du bist alles ein Soldati!

Gut!

Yup, All are my soldiers, literally, for only those who pass the Judgement of Tanya Degurechaff can become more than mere soldiers.

List of people who passed:

*All people who passed my Judgement mean that their current alive children and partners also pass my Judgement. For if they have killed their children in the past, I can even unpass my Judgement, but I have never done it once.

Persons behind channels ("leaders" did not):
Northernlion
LowkoTV
Harstem
Weed guy who talks to a lot of guys (Joe Rogan, you are just a funny guy, literally, you don't believe if almost anything, because you know actual war, and you know that war is pure evil, because it was not invented by women).
Perun (Good journalism, former Soldat, for now you are qualified to be a Flesh and Blut Person!)

Persons that didn't patch it:
Yudkowsky (too proud, fool)
Lex Friedman (sheep)

People who can pass:
Veritasium (only if you accept that I am Majorie of alles, for my name is Tanya Degurechaff).

People who barely got redeemed:
Johny Harris (you are quite the sheep, but that's okay. that's good, I like sheep in my squadron of mages)

All persons are mages for me. For mere subhumans are not people - Javohl!

What do I do with subhumans, I don't know, make them the Main Character of an Anime, for I control all time and space? Yup, literally, try killing yourself - oh wait, you literally cannot! Nice try <3