Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

No.4282681 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
OMEGLE IS BEING RELAUNCHED ON OMEGLE DOT VC

Hello, this is the creator of Omegle. As you know the site recently got shut down. Unfortunately, i changed the source code of my site to just be a warning message on my vps, and I had to wipe down my SSDs (they had cp on them), so I also lost access to the source code. I am now trying to relaunch omegle but the website is kind of shitty because I had to start over from scratch.

I want to recreate the original omegle experience, because all the replacements have serious issues, such as no tags, paid, sex-oriented, etc. I want to fix these issues while also providing new benefits, such as ip banning all Indians from the platform. And this time, I am using bulletproof domain and web hosts that I subscribe to with crypto, so that the FBI cannot take down the site. The new site is omegle dot vc. It would really mean a lot to me if you could visit this site and try to chat with people, and share it with your friends on discord and telegram, and check back on it every once in a while so we can build a community.

I will also not ban any tags such as racist, incel, or the n word, and will not cooperate with any law enforcement requests for data.

Signed, Leif K Brooks