Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[325 / 128 / 129]

Daily Ride Thread /drt/ - no suicide allowed edition

No.1936689 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last thread is dying so, new DRT? Post pictures of your ride and blog about riding your bike.

Technically, this was my ride on Sunday, because my ass has been sore from too much riding, so I took Monday and Tuesday off. The Sunday ride started with some public roads full of karens. First, a karen in a silver SUV got mad at me for reasons known only to her, and tried to run me off the road for some reason (my best guess is that I look very handsome in lycra, and some people take that as a personal attack) Then a few km later I pulled up behind a different karen in a white sedan who was weaving everywhere drunkenly, at least I thought she might be drunk but then I saw she had her phone in one hand and she was filming some other roadies in front of her, maybe to upload to X to share with her fellow blue checks. Oh and quite a bit later two minivan drivers (both men) got into a loud argument with one another about turn signals. It was a beautiful day, I don't know why all the cagers were so mad at everything.

So anyway my cafe stops involved san pelli (lemon flavor), and I think a cookie or something. Later another cafe served ice cream and coffee. My strava says I burned 3,333 calories.

Last thread >>1914925