Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[79 / 10 / 58]

No.2669929 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I both asked /ck/ and /an/, but /ck/ was fucking useless and /an/ advised me to ask you too guys .
If you had the option to get an animal for milk, which one would you get?
Ive recently got a house in the countryside with some land and ill probably be moving there by the end of the next year.
Ive already planned for a garden for muh veggies and crops, but I also wanna slowly start getting some animals too.
Im definitely starting with some chickens, because they are relatively easy to take care of and id love some fresh eggs every morning and some meat. Probably gonna get a pig too, eventually. Thankfully, I already have buildings for those on my property
But what animal should I chose for dairy?
A cow seems like would be quite challenging for the first time. Also, it seems like its too much milk, dunno what to do with it every day, unless i try selling it which I just cant be arsed to do.
Sheep seems like a better option. Love sheep milk and especially cheese, but they also seem like they need a lot of care every day and you need to babysit them a lot.
Goat seems like the best option. They are basically retard-proof and basically take care of themselves, just have a patch of land where you can release them to graze whole day and theyll be fine, which I do.
On the other hand, goat milk is more of an acquired taste, I dunno if ill be able to just drink my coffee with goat milk every day, but I guess ill get used to eventually.
Any farmer anons here with experience?