Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 4 / 17]

Stone Cold is a pedo animal abuser

No.11907456 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
She notes of incidents where Austin would get
angry at certain shows she watched on TV. Even though she has appeared in music
videos during her career, Austin would not allow her to watch MTV & BET.

There were even incidents where Austin called her a Nigger Lover when she tried to watch BET (Black Entertainment Television).

“I thought that was a bit odd myself,” she remembered, “I wasn’t allowed to watch BET because he called me an ‘Nigger Lover’. He didn’t want me to watch anything that had to do with HBO, Cinemax, or Showtime”. Tess also said that part of the reason she was forbidden to watch those channels were due to her prior career appearing in late night Cinemax / Showtime movies. (Note: Broussard had appeared in adult / romantic movies but have all been rated by the industries as ‘R’ only.)

She notes an incident where Austin (while she was out of town) locked her cats in a
closet, then left to travel. A neighbor who was watching the house at the time discovered the pets a few days later malnourished, sick, and covered with feces.

Speaking of cheating, Broussard reveals details about the very explicit sexual emails Austin received from a girl under the age
of 16 overseas. (This confrontation led to the incident where she was thrown from a vehicle).