Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!lVJpPHWlL0z
[498 / 59 / 72]

The Fall of Hyrule

!!lVJpPHWlL0z ID:kzMJ4gD5 No.5641798 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Before the green garbed hero arrived, before the princess’s power arise, before the blade of evils bane, before the kingdom of Hyrule waned, there were kings and queens, soldiers and spies, all battling to keep the kingdom alive. They fought the king of evil’s might, but were all cast down into deepest night. Without their bravery no land would there be, for the hero in green to have set free. So come all ye listeners and harken to me, while I spin thee a tale about the heroes in mail. The common solider whose blood was spilled, to buy time for the hero with the iron will.

Welcome all to what I currently plan on being a short Quest (subject to lengthening if enough interest is shown) about the fall of Hyrule. You will all take on the role of Matthias, a solider in training, as he attempts to survive the initial fall of Hyrule. Stay on your guard as Matthias is not the hero of Hyrule and will often be outmatched by his opponents. So play smart and stay alive, or don’t and spend the quest perspective hopping as the destruction of Hyrule plays out. Without further ado let’s begin.