Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!/EuR+Zr7OEr
[857 / 56 / 163]

Star Wars: Against the Republic I

!!/EuR+Zr7OEr ID:OKGZG86O No.5853066 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/#!/ENkc6ZV_lpfsEemI2t0L

<span class="mu-i">A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...</span>

<span class="mu-s">STAR WARS</span>
<span class="mu-s">AGAINST THE REPUBLIC</span>

For the first time in a millennium, the specter of war hangs over the decadent GALACTIC REPUBLIC. Centuries of complacency and corruption have opened a divide between the worlds of the CORE and OUTER RIM.

Tens of thousands of worlds and dozens of sectors have declared their intentions to leave the Republic, led by the charismatic COUNT DOOKU.

It is into this tense Galaxy a young JEDI KNIGHT returns from a disastrous expedition into the UNKNOWN REGIONS. Having seen the worst of the Republic, and the horrors that lie beyond its borders, and having been shown kindness by one long expelled from the JEDI ORDER, only the future holds the answer to what path the harsh words of the JEDI COUNCIL will send him down...

=====

Welcome to Star Wars: Against the Republic. This quest will, as the name implies, take place during the Clone Wars. This quest will be basically entirely Legends (i.e. from the old EU) with very little if anything taken from the canon outside the movies. Yes, this includes the 2008 The Clone Wars cartoon, which is impossible to fit into the Legends continuity. Darth Maul is dead, barring anything unforeseen, Anakin Skywalker will remain a Padawan until the middle of the war, Mandalore is CIS-aligned and is not a pacifist monarchy, Nightsisters are a minority on Dathomir which as minimal contact with the Galaxy at large, Asajj Ventress is a Rattataki, and General Grievous is both a master strategist and a serious personal threat, etc.

Outside of large-scale battles (fleet action, planetary invasion, that sort of thing), very few dice will be rolled, in favor of a more system that's more oriented towards narrative and a skill system than RNG.

I'll try to get out a few updates tonight, but the pace will slow down over the week, and possibly pick back up over the weekend. With how long /qst/ threads last, we should probably reach a good stopping point in the story (and post count) before we hit page 10, and certainly before we hit page 11.

Feel free to ask questions and clarifications below. With that out of the way, let's get started.