Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 20 / ?]

Mandarake problems

No.6034687 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I recently tried purchasing an order that contains some 18+ goods from mandarake, which requires a verified by visa CC. I would get booted back to the CC payment page after the visa.com page showing my bank's logo. I spoke with my bank, visa, the store, verified by visa, and others. The bank told me they didn't know anything about VbV. Visa told me it was with my bank. The store told me it was with my bank, and so did the company that handles VbV. After I found out that my bank hasn't supported VbV since 2013, I have been in the process in moving to another bank. I initially contacted mandarake after receiving the message [WTDA0204]例外(java.lang.IllegalStateException)が発生しましたが、例外メッセージが設定されていません。which hasn't gone away no matter what I put in. I have a temporary debit card at the moment, and am unsure if it supports VbV. I'm still waiting to get the real one in the mail. I'm on the cusp of pulling my hair out and eating it, as I have spent about 4 days on this issue so far. If anyone has any advice, or has dealt with a similar situation before, please help. My order is currently on hold. I tried repeating the payment process 29 times, according to mandarake, before it generated that java error.