Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[83 / 9 / ?]

Generation r8 thread

No.33821732 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rate each generation, talk about its pros and cons. Rank on best to worse.

For me, it goes like this.

Gen 1: Absolutely fucking garbage, easily the 3rd worst. However, when you're playing it for glitches, its awesome.

Gen 2: Best generation, great designs, Crystal was awesome with animation and online trading was cool. Also battle tower.

Gen 3: Just awesome. Great story, GREAT music, awesome post-game. Re-makes were meh, but still fun as hell.

Gen 4: Around the same as 3. Perfect music, and the Wi-Fi feature was awesome at the time. Mystery gifts, events, all that shit was cool too. Pokemon designs started getting a bit weird, but nothing too much.

Gen 5: Absolute fucking horseshit. I hated it as soon as they released Zoroark. Pokemon now look like a bunch of fucking monster digimon and have atrocious designs. Story was fine, music was lackluster. Just mediocre.

Gen 6: Absolute fucking garbage. I hate the jump from 2d to 3d. Sucked so fucking bad and was easy as hell to beat with shitty post-game. Remakes were absolute DOGSHIT and I wish it never existed.

Gen 7: Haven't even bought it because I know it's shit. I just know its literal garbage served on a platter.