Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[199 / 151 / ?]

Let's relax with a chill thread

No.36283151 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /vp/. Lot of shit posts going down with Smash, Startewars, and the other usual bullshit. This thread is a safe haven from shit posts. Feel free to do what I ask or simply just post cute art or good music.

Let's relax for a bit. Share with me your:
>Favorite Pokemon and why
>Least favorite Pokemon and why
>Favorite game
>Least favorite game
>Favorite soundtrack from the franchise
>Battle theme
>Over world theme

Mine are:
>Favorite Pokemon
Raichu, purely because it's design is just great. Perfect mix of cute & cool, it's small enough to keep around the house but also big enough to comfy pet and nuzzle. Close second is Weavile though, purely for a cool factor.
>Least favorite Pokemon
Honestly Gengar, mostly because I hate Pokemon that permanently have their mouth open or some stupid grin. Includes stuff like Gyarados. Just a design choice that I don't like and unfortunately a lot of Pokemon suffer from it.
>Favorite game
Platinum. I'm a Sinnohfetus Region itself is just amazing and brings back many childhood memories when I did a playthrough about 6 months ago.
>Least favorite game
HG/SS. The distribution is just terrible with added bonus of shit levels and items mostly evo stones. I can't bring myself to beat it no matter how hard I try. I'm not even having fun and every single step feels like a chore.
>Favorite soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4qdUsfuhh0
Something about it reminds me of TTYD. It just has that feel to it. Added bonus that I adore all the Ultra Beasts and their theme is amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-qOBAU-H10
Ultra Desert theme, though Pheromosa isn't my favorite (far from it) it's homeworld is easily the coolest and something about it just seems so magical and mysterious.

Above all else, I wish you a good day/night Anon. Stay safe and know that you're worth something.