Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[346 / 14 / ?]

Fuck Masuda

No.42306933 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
“We currently don’t have plans to make the Pokémon that are missing from the Galar Pokédex available in the game,” Masuda said. “This is an approach that we want to continue with in future Pokémon games. Up until now it hasn’t been possible to encounter every Pokemon in every game, so people had to transfer them from old games to the new game, by using Pokémon Bank as an example.”

Fuck that lying faggot. Cuting Pokemon to sell them to us later. And the thing is, the DLC doesn't even include all the cut Pokemon. I guarantee you that there will be another 30$ DLC and it will still not have all the cut Pokemon.

Yes, I can transfer the Pokemon that they add with the DLC from older games. But first, I have to pay for HOME, and second and more important, I have to wait months for 200 old Pokemon that they could have included from the beginning. Why should I wait until Fall 2020 to still have an incomplete Pokedex?

I will tell you the truth about this DLC and the Dexit.
They are releasing the cut Pokemon with the DLC to make artificial content. No casual would pay 30$ for a DLC with just some new Legendaries, some Gigantamax forms and a Island and Mountain to explore. Those Features would max. cost 5$-10$ as DLC, to less for greedy Game Freak. And making a fucking third version like they usually did is even more expansive. Selling digital content is much more lucrative then physical ones you know. So they had an Idea. They could sell already existing Pokemon as additional content for those DLC. How to do that thought? Right, just make them unobtainable until the DLC launched. This way, you can artificially fill the DLC with content and sell it for a higher price tag. Fucking greedy bastards.