Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[249 / 147 / ?]

Greninja Appreciation Thread

No.42910848 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Didn't rally on social media to try to meme our way to victory with silly voting operations
>Never spam the catalog with Daily/Weekly autistic threads
>Inmense popularity that doesn't rely on Coomers. Has a much higher Clean/Lewd ratio of Fanart compared to other Popular (and unpopular) Pokemon
>Fanbase is chill and neat. Ash-Greninja serves as a scapegoat to identify retards and Children in the fanbase, leaving standard Greninja with something nice and workable. A big, but not loud and screeching community which is a rarity for such a popular Pokemon

And despite everything, we still managed to take the win in the Popularity Poll, stealthily like real ninjas. I'm proud of my all my Frogbros! I don't tend to do Greninja threads, but this win came with a barrage of neat art, and i'd like to share some to celebrate.

Post Greninja. Talk Greninja. Good or bad doesn't matter. Also, what other Pokemon did you guys vote for during the Poll? Did any of them also make Top 30? I wanna see what other Pokemon interest you besides Gren. I voted different Pokemon each day in each Gen. I believe they were

>Kanto
Haunter
Wartortle
Ivysaur
Arcanine
Kabuto
Cubone
Nidoking

>Johto
Sentret
Chinchou
Xatu