Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[109 / 34 / 32]

This is the worst pokemon character of all time

No.54606122 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
1. She is in a good game, so her being so shit drags it down, Rose or whatever the name of the gen 8 villain is, is in a shit game, so it doesn't matter he is shit, but Lillie? she is in a good game, and because of her, that game goes from a 9/10 to a 7/10, yes, purely because of her, god I hate this retard

2. not only is she in a good game, she is associated with 2 amazing characters, Gladion and Lusamine, why? why drag them down?

3. she is ugly, I don't even want to fuck her, not even hatefuck, not even rape, I would fuck Acerola and Lana, Lusamine and Clair, I would have SEX with a GLOOM I JACKED OFF TO MY OWN GLOOM WHEN I PLAYED EMERALD, YES THAT STUPID PIXELATED SPRITE, BUT I would NOT fuck this bitch, because she is plain, she is boring, she is bland, her personality? garbage

4. I am losing count already, thats how angry having this bitch's face on my crtl + v area on 4chanX makes me, 4th thing is, the cutscenes, I think everyone can agree the stupid long unecessary cutscenes and dialogue are the biggest issues with SM right? no one fucking complains about the cutscenes where Lusamine is going crazy and jerking off to ultra beasts, but everyone complains about the LILLIE cutscenes, wanna know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING NOTHING, ITS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! ITS FILLER CONTENT IN THE GAME, ITS EITHER HER BEING A RETARD OR A TUTORIAL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN 2 LINES OF TEXT, FUCK YOU LILLIE

5. I hate her

6. way too popular with japanese people because the japanese have shit taste and like their boring ass yamato nadeshiko can do no wrong pure wholesome little girls, despite it being GARBAGE, I want to see Acerola being dicked and instead I find 2000 images of Lillie on pixiv with the japanese faggots going "aooo I rabu you ririe chaaan tasuketeee kudasaii" FUCK YOU japanese, 2ch if you are reading this FUCK YOU

for once in this stupid board you are seeing a completely honest post, do not treat this as bait, I want this to be a thread where everyone agrees with me