Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 1 / 8]

I'm really sorry about this

No.23338632 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been trying to figure out what the classpects of different Hololive gens would be based on their lore as well as their own behavioural patterns. It feels fucking filthy.
Like, I don't know how I can just casually read some of the shit that goes down at /meat/ but when it comes to relating my current hobby and my interests from a decade ago, especially when that interest is something like HS's big fuck you personality quiz, it just feels wrong. I've spent many hours as well speculating what they might be like reimagined as primarchs, an autistic and shameful amount of time. I am not well.
If anybody else had any ideas on it I'm all ears, its just kinda gross. Gross in a way that fantasizing about drinking Suisei's piss doesn't compare to. Like digging up your shitty middle school drawings and reading out all the dipshit crap you wrote on wattpad during a family reunion. It's depraved.
Anyways I suppose EN is the easiest to approximate since their themeing directly correlates to a given aspect. Class shit is basically just a catch and grab so it isn't particularily important.
>Calliope Mori: Knight of Time (wanted to say Doom since Ame is almost certainly Time as well but it fits)
>Gawr Gura: Thief of Breath
>Ninomae Ina'nis: Witch of Space
>Amelia Watson: Seer of Time
>Takanashi Kiara: Sylph of Life