Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[378 / 43 / 139]

Mikeneko on Yahoo News

No.26752338 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In a statement initially released by Cover, the operator of Hololive, the company explained that the reason for terminating Uruha Rushia's contract was
>"due to the recognition of her breach of contract, such as leaking to third parties without permission information that violated confidentiality obtained by the company and SNS communications, as well as her loss of trust by making false statements to all relevant authorities.

However, Mikeneko corrected this in her statement. She stated,
>"At the very least, there is a clear error in the part about 'false declarations to related parties,'"
and while acknowledging the fact that he had sent one LINE communication, she explained,
>"I never leaked any information nor made any false declaration," and
>"The contents I sent were not confidential information such as company management or sales, etc., nor were they information about members of the company. "

She added,
>"The public statement made it look like the things I have done were a lot bigger than what I had actually done, and that caused a lot of slander.

The company said that they had discussed the correction but were unable to issue it in a joint statement, leading her to issue this statement alone at this time.

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/2f95b3907709967a92fd05b8e171a2b7cea6d46f