Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[357 / 39 / 110]

Kronii addresses male interactions

No.32108796 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Okay, so, yeah, about some of these new faces that I've been seeing. Uhhhh-ugh, aw man, I didn't think that I'd have to address this, but - okay, I think, I have to give you guys a little talk. I think the people who know would already know, but, don't ship people! It's weird, especially when we're, uh, coworkers? Do you ship your coworkers? Think about it, it's - huhuh - y'know, and if we think logically, why would anyone date someone from the same workplace? That's not being profe-everyone's being professional here, and why would they want to risk damaging their reputation? To be in a relationship with someone here? C'mon, think about it, and, realistically speaking? Hah... like... you guys know me better. It's weird, how, I-I guess it's hard for me to understand? Like, we don't like every guy that we see or talk to. And the guys feel the same way too. Something called preference. And taste. C'mon! Hahuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. Like, you guys are worried, that, ohh someone might like me, because-because I'm your oshi, right? But, not everyone finds me attractive. And I don't find anyone attractive. Yeah. And, I'm sure-well, except Kronii, I find Kronii attractive. Yeah. Kroni-Krobo-Kronii is amazing. No, no, I find myself attractive, obviously. Yeah, but, yeah. It's weird, and I know y-uh like some of these people are like trying to stir drama, but honestly, don't do that. Oh yeah! And then some people saying that my laugh all this time was fake-it's a joke, man, there are different ways to laugh. There's "hehehe," and "hahaha," and "HOHOHOHOHO". Yeah. Do you not have friends of the opposite sex though? Curious. Do you want to date your friend of the opposite sex? Like all of them? I don't think so. That's like polygamy, that's weird. Like, you have, like, sorry, but you're not my type. Exactly, we all have types. And yeah. Moral of the story is, you guys find me attractive because I'm your oshi - which, by the way, thank you, I'm very flattered - but not everyone finds me attractive. That's the thing, some people don't watch me because they're not interested in the way I stream, they don't like my style, and that's okay. You know what I mean? It's because they have preferences. Yeah. Do you, uh, are we on the same page? Wow, well, they're gonna twist my words anyway, but I'll try to be as clear as possibl-I THINK I've been clear. Same webpage, pftsk. Ahh... yeah, so anyway, don't bother me with that. Like, man, it's absurd. I just wanted to say more, but I think I've said my piece. Yeah, anyway, I'm just gonna ignore any other messages that you guys, uh, that some of you people send, new faces, so... ahh... yeah, sorry about that in advance. Even if it's aka, I can't read it, cause I don't wanna cause trouble for the other people and whatnot ANYWAY, I think-I think this is enough. Don't apologize, I mean I'm pfft-tt-hahahahahahahahahaha-I'm being sassy. Ahh, okay. Well anyway, Kuroyasumii, and hope you guys have a great one! Yeah! And remember, don't act like you're maidenless! Yeahhhh!