Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[85 / 19 / 52]

No.54489571 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright Advent, I know for a fact you're here and reading this so lets go over some basic things you need to follow to achieve success and not go into the dumpster like Myth and Council.

1. Stream. Should be an obvious one but the lazy EN whores find this extremely difficult. Maintain a regular schedule, stream at least 4 days a week. Streaming is your bread and butter, how you connect with your fans and get people invested in you. Be a Koyori and a Kayla, not a Gura and an Ayame.

2. No Tempiss collabs. For the love of god don't get gaslit by troons who WILL NOT WATCH YOU or buy your fucking merch. All the homobeggars want is to destroy what people actually like about Hololive, they're cultural locusts who do not have your best interests in mind.

3. Actually learn Japanese. Hololive is for people who like Japanese culture, as such you should do what you can to follow HoloJP and not fall into the trap of trying to follow in the footsteps of Vshojo like Mori did.

4. Don't talk down to your fans. They're the ones supporting you, show some appreciation and don't pull a Watson and have a general attitude of "I do what I want and it's your job to keep paying my bills". You're an entertainer, your role is not to play what YOU want, it's to stream what your FANS want to see.

If you follow these 4 simple rules then you will be successful and avoid the horrible recline that the rest of the EN whores have endured over the past 2 years. Good luck.