Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[273 / 59 / 54]

/wasp/ - Female Aspiring and Startup Thread

No.67151861 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>What is /wasp/?
/wasp/ is a thread for Female Vtubers to give and receive advice related to Vtubing

>Why /wasp/?
Men and women target different demographics and this thread is geared towards gender specific strategies to foster growth and gain an audience. For more technical advice you can check /asp/.

>Can I self post and promote?
Sure

>I'm just a lowly viewer but I want to help my oshi grow. Can I ask here?
Go ahead, but remember to ask for her consent before doing something that might help her grow but will also expose her to an audience she doesn't want to pander to ( this site, for example)

>"I am X vtuber and I have to say Z girl is an schizo/bitch/liar! Read my Tweetlong..."
Since it's technically off-topic, we would ask you kindly to take that to back to /asp/, if you must talk about it at all. It will be better for viewers if feuds between vtubers are never made public, nor /here/ nor in twitter. Hold a facade for the sake of the children, your fans deserve better. No one likes it when the mommies fight. Don't turn this general into /cgl/, please.

>Last thread FAQ:

- How to pass corpo auditions (back to the /auds/ roots)
- How much parasocial is too parasocial?
- How do you hold community tournaments? Are they actually a buff? (yes)
-Why do women play so much Tekken above any other fighta? Who is the hottest Tekken male?
- Should you buy a hitbox?
- How important are schedules?
- Should I raid my male friends? How can I help make the most of them if my audience hates males
- Good redeem suggestions?
- Tax fraud and Opsec issues in Paypal (this question is asked in literally every thread so far)
- How to make friends
- How do we bring more people into these threads? ( without allowing male vtubers or bringing in more schizo)
- Will wasp mark the end of asp once girls stop raiding 0 view males? ("bros" wont)
- Is the next successful split /jong/?
- Have we gone too meta? Check out the graphs.
- What the fuck is that green thing on Pafu's head?

Are you an expert on any of these topics? Drop by! Your opinion is welcome!

>tiermaker
https://tiermaker.com/create/-fasp--tiermaker-16646404

>Some resources
https://pastebin.com/AJLkFrGK (embed)

>threads of interest:
>>>/vt/wvt/ - OG EN indie thread
>>>/vt//aus/ - Aussie chuubas
>>>/vt//choc/ - Chuubas with overall darker skin color
>>>/vt//wool/ - Sheep chuubas and friends
>>>/vt//vrt/ - Retro gamer chuubas
>>>/vt//fig/ - Fighting gamer chuubas
>>>/vt//asmr/ - ASMR chuuba discussions