Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[82 / 29 / ?]

Breakup

No.7180683 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a 19 year old college girl, and I just had a breakup. We first started off as friends in September, and I actually really liked him. I'm also the type of person to take the initiative and he's kinda shy, so in mid-October, I asked him out. He said no, but we kept being friends. It then evolved to becoming friends with benefits, and 2 1/2 months ago, he asked me out! I immediately yes and I fell in love. About a week or so later, he said he fell in love too. I've never been so happy. Things were going so well. Yesterday however, he said the relationship couldnt go on for much longer because he didnt love me the way I loved him anymore. So it ended. He said we'd still be friends, which is fine with me I guess, but I'm heartbroken. I really thought he was the one. I've been through so many shitty relationships that I thought I could finally settle with this kind, almost-perfect guy who would make me happy every time we would hang out, but it turns out thats not the case. I'm so fking sad. It's going to take me a looong time to get over him and I feel like a big piece of stupid, purposeless, shitty excuse of a human being, and I just dont know what to do anymore