Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 20 / ?]

No.7190993 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys. Longtime lurker here. This board has been my go-to antidepressant for the last, oh I dunno, 7, 8 years? I've been having a bit of a rough go at things lately. Checked myself into a mental hospital, started real antidepressants; really just started trying to take my life back, or at least whats left of it. Things have been hectic and stressful, but it seems to be an upward tick. Just gotta keep on it, right?

I'm really not sure why I'm telling you guys all this, it's not even really pertinent to the things at hand.

I met a girl the other night at one of my shows, and i know it's wayy too early to say anything about it, but she seems really... different. Really good for me. We haven't even seen each other again yet and i already find myself wanting to get better for her, wanting to get my things and my issues in order so that we can have a decent shot at whatever lies ahead of us, if anything. If there even is an us. I really don't know. But I've got this really good feeling about her. She's managed to warm what i thought was a cold, bitter old soul, with barely more than a twinkling smile, and even if that's where that ends I guess I'd be happy just to have gotten that far.

ANYWAY. Rambling aside, share the papes you've got that make you feel not so dead inside; that make you feel like there's something out there, some sort of a light in the abyss. Those warm-couch-by-the-fire-feeling papes, whatever that means to you.