Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[120 / 49 / ?]

Is NASA lying about Mars?

No.5023214 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://www.rumormillnews.com/texts/MegaAnon.txt
>I said like I always say when asked about space/aliens and "disclosure". It's not my forte and I don't know a ton about that stuff because it's not my area... but I do know NASA costs us a fuck ton of money every year, doing shit they shouldn't be doing, while claiming to research, experiment and conclude a ton of shit that isn't true. Thankfully, this admin loves a swamp that drains itself.
>Just watch "NASA" try to get to Mars... then explain.

>I can't. That's not my thing. I can only say that the sciences and studies orgs like NASA have wasted trillions on, isn't exactly what we've been told or taught it is. A forced Mars mission will start to poke holes in this.

>It's THIS strategy that's being used to hold NASA's feet to their own fire, by jamming unexpected and accelerated Mars and Moon initiatives and missions. NASA will no longer be enabled, exploited and played like a pawn, wasting tax payer funding like a sketchy shell corp. federal dump bucket that no one is held accountable and responsible for. NASA will no longer be utilized as a black listed, backdoored business, governmentally enabled to operate under the table and out of sight, on be half of those pulling the strings who've benefitted, profited and gained from the underhanded manipulation and control of it. The same will be said for things like the CDC.

>One day you're going to watch NASA explain to you why they can't exactly complete the design of the MARS mission like they originally thought they could because a few new "discoveries" in their planning sessions came up. As they're reviewing those basic, fundamental, foundational "discoveries" with you, explaining why "science" was apparently "wrong" in a few very key areas, you're going to realize it NEVER ENDED with...

Has any scientific data come purely from NASA that could have been fudged?