Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!eu889R5PkY
[695 / 48 / 85]

A Vacuo RWBY quest 2

!eu889R5PkY ID:pwz4nB9K No.5833482 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Previous thread: https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/2023/5778682/

---

You groan as the beeping sound alerts you’ve overslept on the hard ground you lay on every night. It is not too kind on your back.

Your team and your friend’s share an improvised tent in the courtyard reserved for the less fortunate.

“Ugh, remind me again why do we have to sleep outside,” Coco Adel, your childhood friend, says. “My tits are gonna freeze come winter.”

“You said you liked sleeping under the stars,” you, Picaro Calavera, respond.

“I like the idea of it. I like it every day until I have to actually sleep. Seriously, fuck the desert.”

“Quit whining Valey Lessie,” Octavia Ember, Coco’s partner, whines back. “This ain’t your hometown, Vale, we’ve got real shit over here in the desert.”

“The only real shit is sand. Everywhere.”

“Talking about the people. Here we have honest folk.”

“May I remind you the only reason we’re sleeping outside is because the ‘honest Vacuans’ are having a petty power struggle and the headmaster is asking US to fix it.”

“Headmaster Theodore and that bitch Gillian Asturias can go die for all I care. He’s a disgrace to the Vacuan way-”

“Oh look, Fox is awake.”

“Did you just announce that you yourself woke up?”

“Yep. Someone had to stop shit-flinging first thing in the morning,” Fox says nonchalantly while stretching. “Why didn’t you do something star pupil?”

“I don’t wanna get involved.” You mentally checked out of the usual bickering between partners.

“Wake your ass up.” Fox refers to the sleeping form of Sun Wukong, Fox’ partner, currently snoring face down. “Ah, this is my favorite part of the morning. Being a good partner, making sure he doesn’t miss class or something.” Fox brings his palm up only to come crashing down upon Sun’s left buttcheek.

“I’m up!” Sun jolts awake from the blow. “Oh man, I feel like I slept for two weeks!” Sun jumps up, ready to begin the day with a lot of energy.

“What are you saying idiot?” Coco looks up at the boy. “We only slept for a night. Like every other night.”

“I’m just telling you how it felt! Picaro agrees.”

“I do?”

“Yeah dude, you totally overslept! You’re normally up and about at 4 and it’s 8.”

You hum. It is rather strange for you to sleep so much, double what you should be doing.

The single most damning proof you wasted too much time is how only team SAFE, Sun’s team, is in the tent. Team PCNT, your team, probably already started their day.

“I see. I must go.” You stiffly say and stand up.

“Sleeping eight hours isn’t illegal, you know?” Coco sneaks in her concern for your habits.

“Not everyone has the luxury Valey Lessie, but you’d know nothing with that silver spoon up your ass.”

“You sleep more than I do Period Head!”

“Oh Brothers…”

“Picaro man, come on we need you, dude!”